Vanilla cupcakes with different fillings
I love desserts that can be made in 20 minutes before the arrival of the guests, while not spending a lot of energy and ingredients. Even better that kind of dessert that can stay a few days and remain fresh. And so these are cupcakes. Especially good is the fact that the filling can be changed to your liking, and there are no limits to ideas!
125 g sugar
1sachet vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
200 g plain flour
50 g ground almonds
1 pinch of salt
2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp milk
Click to watch an easy step by step vanilla cupcakes baking method
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Use the balloon whisk attachment of the food mixer to cream the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs.
4. Mix in the flour, baking powder and almonds alternating with the milk.
5. Here we can add any berries or chocolate chips or nuts or lemon rind in cake mix, or leave it plain it still tastes just delightful.
6. Put the cake mix in cake moulds, not higher than 2/3
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes
8. Then cool thoroughly on a cooling rack.
9. And enjoy it with cream cheese frosting or butter cream topping or any your favorite toppings.
Cream cheese frosting:
150g cream cheese, softened
50g butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
300g icing sugar
Place cheese, butter and vanilla in a bowl. Using an electric mixer beat until pale. Gradually add icing sugar, beating until combined.
400g icing sugar
Vanilla essence or and other flavour preferred
Place butter in mixer with K beater attachment, cream the butter
Add icing sugar and flavour preferred beat for 3-4 minutes on medium speed until creamy.
Kids donuts recipes:
These tasty treats are healthy donuts which you can whip up with your choice of glaze: chocolate coconut, maple, strawberry or caramel.
If making chocolate donuts add
If making vanilla donuts add